1. Bank Deposit or Mobile Transfer: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
2. Remittance Centers: Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union, Cebuana Lhuillier, M.Lhuillier
4. Credit Card via Paypal.
5. Cash on Delivery (specific areas only).
• Please email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with the transaction.
• All payments received are verified. Please be reminded that sending fake or altered bank deposit and remittance slips is a crime under the cyber crime law which is punishable by a fine or imprisonment or both.
Bulk discounts are year-round deals that automatically apply to your order when you have a certain amount of items in your cart.
Promotional Discounts, on the other hand, are available for a limited time and can be found on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram). Unlike Bulk Discounts, you need to input a Coupon Code at checkout to apply the promo discount to your order.
If you’re applying a Promo Discount to items that are already part of a Bulk Discount, then the site will automatically apply the discount that saves you more money.
For example, we are running a promotion for 30% off phone cases. The ongoing Bulk Discount on cases is 20% off 2 phone cases. So If you add 2 phone cases to your cart, and input the Coupon Code from the Promotion, you’ll get the 30% off instead.